Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wait, you're not going to stop life while I do this?

This is different than any other time I've committed to lose weight so I'm taking that as a good thing.
I don't have an exact plan or 'diet' I'm following but I've learned enough to know what does and what doesn't work for me.n
The first two days have been pretty easy and I'm not missing soda too bad. It's amazing how easy things become habits and how old habits die hard. I haven't been able to work out yet which is weird. I think I'm learning patience with my life too and that is something I need.
A day in my life is waking up about 6, getting showered, waking daughter, getting ready, making breakfast, waking boys, taking sis to school, going to school myself for three hours, coming home to homework, working out or running errands, picking up kids, helping with homework, making dinner, cleaning up and then heading to work until 12:30 am. I deserve to be patient with myself sometimes. I have a bit on my plate.
Well, I hope the challenge is going well for others. I'm going to walk down to the school to pick up my boys.:)

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Wow -- You do have a lot on your plate! Patience with yourself is definitely deserved... Just cutting out soda and paying attention to what you eat will make a huge difference... and then you can work out when it works out ;)