Saturday, September 19, 2009

Commitment

I have to say that commitment doesn't make sense sometimes. I have stuck with the Chalean Extreme program now for two weeks. Most of the time I haven't felt like it until it ended and I have worked hard. My weight is stuck, which I know is because of my not perfect eating but my body has changed. My arms are strong. I have a dent by a tricep muscle. My legs are strong. I have less jiggle. I am really staying committed to one day at a time and trying not to get caught up in the scale drama.
I call these little things NSV(non-scale victories). I think they are motivation to keep going even when the scale doesn't move.
I am going to the Dierks Bentley concert tonight and I have backstage passes. In my old life my weight would have prevented me from going for it but I choose life!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

So glad you decided to go! And backstage passes! Hope you had a wonderful time :)