Saturday, August 29, 2009

Pre-test;)

This is it. My blog about my countdown from 34 to 35(or is that count up?)
I am excited to start the Biggest Loser Challenge but I'm horrified about letting someone else but me know what I weigh. That will probably be the hardest part.
I was always thin as a child and teen but for me I wasn't thin enough. I struggled with anorexia through high school and when I married young and got pregnant right away my roller coaster started.
So from marriage to now I have weighed everywhere from 135-247. The highest weight was at ninth months pregnant, but still I've been obsessed with it.
I lost about 40 lbs after my divorce and now with a hormone problem 20 have crept back on. I exercise 3 times a week but will be bumping it up. I may have to work twice as hard to combat the health effects of what I've done to my body but it will be worth it.
The cougar thing is a joke. I've been told at 34 I'm still a kitten and I don't become a cougar until 35. I'm not interested in younger men but I think the whole idea of a term for single women over 35 is hilarious. :)

3 comments:

Tammy said...

haha! What does that make me when I turn 35 and married?? A dead cougar?? HA! ;)
I am glad you are doing this Brit! I know that it helps to have a blog and people that you have to report to. It worked for me in 2008 and I lost 20 lbs. But, I have gained all but 7 back! UGH! We can do this!! :)
PS...love your photo!!

Karilynn said...

Hi Brittany! Just wanted to stop by and say HI!!! I'm so excited to shed those last 20 lbs! Congrats on being very close to cougar-ville! ;o)

Wendy said...

No way is a 35 year old woman a cougar! no way! it's gotta be older than that. Right? RIGHT?!

(shuffles off to the corner and weep)